Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Midnight Sunrise




I am back! I am back on blogging! After a few months of being busy on doing nothing Here I am posting again on my CODE (Corny Online Diary Etc..) jaja its been a long time and I miss some blog lines that bloggers used to use like was here, visiting you, exchange link, visiting you again(for the first time), linked u, nice blog(even its not), been here, blog hopping, blog walking and hopefully one day their will be a line on my chatbox that sounds like blog hacking, blog cracking jajaja am I afraid? Not that much! Its difficult for those hackers and crackers to hack or crack blogger.com, wordpress, friendster etc. its like passing a yard thread on the hole of the tiniest needle. Ohh while I am typing this post on the Microsoft Word I saw that the word “blog” is not on its dictionary it is underlined with red why? oh why? The word blog might not that popular? Or I am just using an old version of this software hahaha decades older than my future child. Wew! I have nothing to say… that’s why I am saying nothing. Nothing nothing nothing nothing and nothing. Ahahaha now after typing the word nothing I have now something to say or explain rather hahaha you might ask why Midnight Sunrise is the title? And if you don’t ask I am the one who will ask you why? Ok Midnight Sunrise because my blog is like a midnight so dark and so silence no post for almost 1,356 hours and now after hearing the rooster’s song in the cold foggy morning the Sunrise is now on the scene giving light to my gloomy blog.

0 comments:

 

afsdf

Makalipas ang mahabang panahon na pagtitiis, finally I decided na iiwan na siya, di ko na siya matiis eh, di na maganda ang kanyang pinapakita kasi iba na ang kanyang dinidisplay, masyado pa siyang magastos kaya papalayain ko na siya at hahayaan nang mamahinga, maghahanap nalang ako ng bago. Paalam na Old CRT Monitor! Hahaha and drama ng intro haha kamamatay lang kasi ng old computer monitor ko eh, may sakit yata sa lungs “fly back

Blogroll

asdfsdf

Makalipas ang mahabang panahon na pagtitiis, finally I decided na iiwan na siya, di ko na siya matiis eh, di na maganda ang kanyang pinapakita kasi iba na ang kanyang dinidisplay, masyado pa siyang magastos kaya papalayain ko na siya at hahayaan nang mamahinga, maghahanap nalang ako ng bago. Paalam na Old CRT Monitor! Hahaha and drama ng intro haha kamamatay lang kasi ng old computer monitor ko eh, may sakit yata sa lungs “fly back

Text

╔╔╔ jΘÉ¥ ╝╝╝ Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template